8th Annual Fundraiser Gala in April!
On Saturday, June 15, 2013, the Harry Tompson Center will hold its 8th Annual Gala from 7:00 – 10:00 PM at Jesuit High School. The theme for this year's Gala is “Hope, Dignity, Purpose." We will have great food from ACME Oyster House, Barreca's, Hilton Riverside and Towers, Cafe Reconcile, Lucy's Retired Surfer Bar, Drago's, Saffron, Feelings Cafe, Swiss Confectionery, to name a few.
That's not all!!! We are also raffling off $10,000 in a reverse raffle (a reverse raffle is where a certain number of tickets are sold and as numbers are pulled, they are eliminated until only 5 numbers are left. At that point, the remaining ticket holders can agree to split the pot or keep going until either the remaining holders agree to split the pot or keep going until either the remaining holders agree to split the pot or one ticket is left). We are only selling 350 tickets, which means there is a 1-350 chance of walking out the door with $10,000!!
We are also still looking for people to sponsor our Gala. We have the following sponsorship levels:
· Builders of Friendship - $350 (includes 2 admits to Gala, 1 ticket for Give-Away, program recognition)
· Builders of Faith - $700 (includes 4 admits to Gala, 2 tickets for Give-Away, program recognition)
· Builders of Pride-$1,500 (includes 6 admits to Gala, 3 tickets for Give-Away, program recognition)
· Builders of Dignity - $3,000 (includes 8 admits to Gala, 4 tickets for Give-Away, program recognition)
· Builders of Hope - $5,000 (includes 12 admits to Gala, 5 tickets for Give-Away, program recognition)
We hope that you will consider participating in any way possible, all be it as a sponsor, purchasing a ticket and attending the Gala, or buying a raffle ticket (winners do not have to be present to win). To purchase by credit card, call Cathy Brown at (504) 529-1477 ex.223. This is our one and only fundraiser of the year and we need to raise $100,000 to support the many vital services we provide to the homeless. You will have a great time and it is for a great cause!